Season ticket credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when digital season tickets will be available? Last season we had an email with a file to download into Google/Apple Pay but I haven't received one this year.
Still, we're only four days away from the first match so what could possibly go wrong.

Does anyone know when digital season tickets will be available? Last season we had an email with a file to download into Google/Apple Pay but I haven't received one this year.
Still, we're only four days away from the first match so what could possibly go wrong.
Exactly why i paid the fiver for the card this time!
Can do without any more faffing about. Plus its easier to give to someone else to use.

Ive actually dropped them an email to see what the score with this is, this is my first year with the digital only - and to say its making me a bit nervous is an understatement

Ive actually dropped them an email to see what the score with this is, this is my first year with the digital only - and to say its making me a bit nervous is an understatement
I've contacted them several times, over the span of the last few weeks. Told them my dad is away for the first game. All I receive back is the same things:

First game of the season, you can't sell your ticket. It's not set up yet.
The email will come in the coming days (said for over 3 weeks now)
Instructions will be in the email, how to share the ticket with friends or family.

It's now Tuesday afternoon and still no email.

I've contacted them several times, over the span of the last few weeks. Told them my dad is away for the first game. All I receive back is the same things:

Instructions will be in the email, how to share the ticket with friends or family.

Yeah its a bit mental, my own fault - oh be good and not use the season cards this year, but its a bit of a mess for communication about it

Think that’s correct. Mine arrived Saturday and I have the earliest customer number. My wife, daughter and son’s all arrived today in separate envelopes.
My son and our other tickets all came together last week. I've had my customer number for a long time now, whereas my son's is only two years old.

I think the issue we've got here is we're trying to put logic to an organisation that fails to show any.

been told that you can have a card and still download it on your phone,cant see it myself

apparently digital season tickets will be sent tomorrow

Someone put my mind at ease please.
Says my daughters season ticket got dispatched Monday morning, is it normal that it’s still not here?, is second class I suppose

Still haven't recieved my tickets, called up and they told me that i hadn't paid the £5 for the card , then changed this to I hadn't requested one, proved I had on both, anyone else had this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.