Season ticket credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUXLEN

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Hey, only been a season ticket holder for the past 10 years or so and was wondering if someone had collated pictures of all the credit card-type season tickets as I am sure I'm missing a couple. (ie lost them)
Also, when did they come into being?
I'm old enough to remember me and our kid getting excited watching Saint and Greavesy on a Saturday and deciding to go to the match on the day and paying cash on the turnstile. I was also disappointed when I plunged for a season ticket (after a '90s hiatus) that it wasn't the old book of tickets.

Hey, only been a season ticket holder for the past 10 years or so and was wondering if someone had collated pictures of all the credit card-type season tickets as I am sure I'm missing a couple. (ie lost them)
Also, when did they come into being?
I'm old enough to remember me and our kid getting excited watching Saint and Greavesy on a Saturday and deciding to go to the match on the day and paying cash on the turnstile. I was also disappointed when I plunged for a season ticket (after a '90s hiatus) that it wasn't the old book of tickets.
20220621_225555.jpg

Besides the Cahill/Dixie one, I liked the 85 teams celebs one the best. The worst being the dreadful "we go the game" (which is almost as bad as the RS' "this means more").

Status
Not open for further replies.