Season ticket credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any else had success tracking via Royal Mail. Mine just keeps saying 'no information'. Does that mean it's got lost in the post or stuck in a depo somewhere?

Any else had success tracking via Royal Mail. Mine just keeps saying 'no information'. Does that mean it's got lost in the post or stuck in a depo somewhere?
I get...

"Tracking information is not available for this service"

Brilliant ?

Yeah I have people I can ask, but I wouldn't want to bother them.

You're 100% right , the people you deal with are generally very responsive when you contact them, but the systems they have in place are very, very poor. (if they even have a system)

Their response to messing up my seat move was basically "Well, we're very busy."

Ace.
I'll be heading to the box office at some point in the next day or two. If there's something you'd like me to specifically ask for you, let me know.
When I first checked my tracking number, I had the very same message - something along the lines of it'll have further detail when they've tried to deliver.

It came the very next morning, so I think it's pretty useless.

Checked the tracker before: "We're preparing your pack"

10 mins later and the postie dropped it through the door lol
In Everton’s vocabulary, the phrase either means they’ve not prepared it yet, they’re preparing it, it’s being delivered or it’s been delivered.

Thanks Everton, clear as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.