Season ticket credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
been told that you can have a card and still download it on your phone,cant see it myself
Everybody will be able to download the digital version as that is the standard delivery method . The physical cards are an optional extra.

Quite like the look of the little blue tower badge some people seem to have received. Got one of the 10 year gold coin chocolate ones myself but still can't get the wrapper off. Don't really need a badge to remind me of the last 10 years, the mental scars are a constant reminder.

Would wait till thursday then get in touch with them better to be safe
I got told last Thursday it would be delivered in the next two or three daysI got it yesterday, it came second class, my grandson got his on Monday, they were both paid for on the same day with the same bank card.

I see you cannot sell your ticket for a game at the moment either so they turned off something that was working throughout last season ..

For the Chelsea fixture, the ability to list and purchase via the Club’s Official Resale Platform will not be available initially. Further information will be provided once this facility becomes available.

Received one Saturday last week but not the other, both apparently dispatched on the same day so not sure what’s happening.
The post office tracker doesn’t work.
So I’m currently position 8 in the ticket office queue….ffs

Will we get a striker before I get through….

apparently digital season tickets will be sent tomorrow
Apparently so. They tweeted this morning saying "shortly"

Still no sign of them. I'm guessing the vast majority of fans bought a card ST? As there doesn't seem much panic on here. Or is everyone relieved?

Everybody will be able to download the digital version as that is the standard delivery method . The physical cards are an optional extra.
Yeah except I didn't order one but have received one. Makes me wonder with them being late in communicating details about the digital version if they are having some problems with it. My sons ordered at the same time has still not arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.