Season ticket credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
No expense spared on them badges. Is it considered health and safety to provide a pin badge these days, the magnet badge is about as weak as a Leon Osman shot.

I got the email a few minutes ago with my digital ticket, now in my apple wallet. Belt and braces I suppose, as long as I don’t forget my phone and season card.

Still no info on how we can transfer our digital season tickets on a match by match basis to a friend or family member then, as promised a few months ago?

Still no season ticket in post.
Brilliant this, got to laugh
I'd get in touch mate, I haven't had mine, first I got told I hadn't paid for one, then got told I hadn't requested one , then got told it was sent last week and will be here tomorrow

mine still hasn’t come. 31 in the phone que ffs
Took my phone with the Royal Mail tracking id e mail to the sorting office.
Fella was really helpful, input the number told me got delivered yesterday to my old address.
Luckily enough not sold it yet and still have the keys.
So I received mine at the new address yet my daughters went to old address.
Strange but panic over anyway.

Took my phone with the Royal Mail tracking id e mail to the sorting office.
Fella was really helpful, input the number told me got delivered yesterday to my old address.
Luckily enough not sold it yet and still have the keys.
So I received mine at the new address yet my daughters went to old address.
Strange but panic over anyway.

weird they were posted last saturday second class wonder we’re mine is lol

weird they were posted last saturday second class wonder we’re mine is lol
As others have said, the best option, albeit slightly annoying, is to get down to the box office and speak to someone prior to Saturday.

They’ll either print you a temporary ticket or if you’re insistent (moan enough) they’ll produce you a new ST card. Have you downloaded the e-ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.