Season ticket credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. They said it would come with the email and then on the website it said "in due course"
Typical. I’ve just had to resort to emailing fan services and asking them to have paper tickets of my ST’s made available for collection by my mate for Chelsea game, as I’m currently abroad and he’s using them, and I’d left the country before my cards had arrived so I couldn’t give them to him before I left. Just hoping they will be waiting for him when he turns up on Saturday ??‍♂️??‍♂️

How do you transfer to a friend a digital season ticket, the club announced that this would be possible and yet has released not details on how to do this. I received a physical card even though I did not order one which is handy in this instance. My son has not received a physical card so he does not have this option and no details on how to reassign a digital ticket. It really is a shambles!

How do you transfer to a friend a digital season ticket, the club announced that this would be possible and yet has released not details on how to do this. I received a physical card even though I did not order one which is handy in this instance. My son has not received a physical card so he does not have this option and no details on how to reassign a digital ticket. It really is a shambles!
Transferring digital season ticket isn’t available for the Chelsea game unfortunately
8EA5948F-1D9B-4772-A181-B9ED2C1B1D3A.png

Quick question re these digital season tickets. It is probably somewhere in the info provided but I’ve just checked in my iPhone wallet and my ST has disappeared (maybe a blessing?). Does it just get resent again in time for the next match or something or do you have to download it again in time for every new match?

Quick question re these digital season tickets. It is probably somewhere in the info provided but I’ve just checked in my iPhone wallet and my ST has disappeared (maybe a blessing?). Does it just get resent again in time for the next match or something or do you have to download it again in time for every new match?
Mine is still in wallet but it says expired.
I have a physical card so wasn’t going to go anything about it.

It’ll be in the wallet but expired, happened to mine at the weekend, luckily I noticed on the way to the ground. You can unhide it using the wallet app.

Status
Not open for further replies.