2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one upside of this is that Maupay may actually get to play in his preferred role as a #9 here. He's looked out of sorts playing on his own completely isolated from the rest of the side.

Sticking him alongside DCL as Dyche may be forced to do could be exactly what he needs and allow him the opportunity to focus on just being in and around the box.

Far less confident about our 'wingers' at the moment though. I don't see Iwobi working down the right hand side too well.

The one upside of this is that Maupay may actually get to play in his preferred role as a #9 here. He's looked out of sorts playing on his own completely isolated from the rest of the side.

Sticking him alongside Dominic Calvert-Lewin as Dyche may be forced to do could be exactly what he needs and allow him the opportunity to focus on just being in and around the box.

Far less confident about our 'wingers' at the moment though. I don't see Iwobi working down the right hand side too well.

Think he will want a full back, a couple of wingers and a centre forwards.

The Duke will be back in play as well.

2.5 years

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230127_123138_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230127_123138_Twitter.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 82

Did you watch Everton when we were safe with Alladyce, it was horrific football, we had bets on where I sit on when we had 1st shot at the goal, most of the time it was 73rd or 85th minutes that won those bets.
I remember playing WBA away they were bottom of the league and 82nd minute before a shot on target.
So that is why he got slated, which is what will happen with Dyche, the game is past him by, it has moved on a lot since he got Burnley to 7th
And WBA finished where? :}

Status
Not open for further replies.