2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as i cant understand your point about Dyche not being able to attract decent players. I mean Lampard was an absolute gash manager that managed to attract Onana (if we are agreeing that hes a top class player)
Lampard was a premier league legend that’s why he managed to attract Onana. Sean Dyche is a Burnley legend. He is a better manager tho so will do well with the players we already have.

Just need to get behind him. We need to stay in the league end of that’s first priority.
Why?
What are we staying in the league for , just so we can enjoy the football played by the top class sides when they visit Goodison?
Perhaps we should organise an open top bus around the city every season we don’t get relegated!

doubt-press-x.gif

Let’s be honest. He’s a massive upgrade on Lampard.
Beyond massive! They would have been better taking a punt on Big Dunk. At least hes Everton though and through. Im glad hes giving it a go at Forest Green, one to keep an eye on to see if he can get them climbing up the league. Lesson for Everton ref Lampard.....great players do not always make great coachs and dont listen to agents hype.....

I am going to get behind him anyway and hope he does well regardless of my deep reservations and depression.

Prove me wrong Sean and turn me into a very happy chappy.
I hope we have a few funny moments from him at least.

Bald worm devourer.

Reactions: Lob

Status
Not open for further replies.