2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, Dyche may keep us up - I doubt it, the damage is done. A longer term solution was needed. But look at rhe incompetence. We all knew Lampard needed to go months ago, emery was available but we dawdled and Villa got their prize. Our utter obsession with ‘Prem proven’ managers is symptomatic of our turgedness. If he keeps us up, great - but I shudder for the long term

It's just dead boring.

I'm fully not arsed about relegation. I'm resigned to the fact that I'll never see Everton win anything in modern football so I just want to watch us play some interesting football.

Dyche is just Sam Allardyce. If it's 6 months plus an extension based on staying up, I hope we go down.

Same I can’t be done watching the crap we are being served up on this endless conveyer belt. Break the cycle. Bring someone in who can transform us. We are pretty much down anyway given. Nah just stick to the plodders instead. Nice one Everton.

We've appointed a manager suited to the position we hold in modern football.

I don't like it, none of us should like it. But at least there is logic to the choice.
this really, I don't like it for one minute but tbh if you take a step back for a moment it's probably the first sensible appointment under Moshiri.

Onana came and he has high potential could be a top player so don’t get your point.
Same as i cant understand your point about Dyche not being able to attract decent players. I mean Lampard was an absolute gash manager that managed to attract Onana (if we are agreeing that hes a top class player)

Status
Not open for further replies.