2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I was reserved about his selection as manager. He has done a good job so far and helped give us all a little belief.

The style of football doesn’t seem too much off the Everton way under Moyes and we did okay under him. We have a garbage team without any decent players. I still don’t like any of our players other than Pickford. It’s a minor miracle that Dyche has picked up any points.

Nothing wrong with fast direct football if it is done properly, it's a lot more exciting than trying to play out from the back while getting pressed into mistakes. No issue with the game being played in the opposition half. After years of boring side to side to back football, a bit of aggressive football is a breath of fresh air.

I must admit I was reserved about his selection as manager. He has done a good job so far and helped give us all a little belief.

The style of football doesn’t seem too much off the Everton way under Moyes and we did okay under him. We have a garbage team without any decent players. I still don’t like any of our players other than Pickford. It’s a minor miracle that Dyche has picked up any points.
Garbage is not being very kind...some garbage players within the squad though...

The team is average but can do the extraordinary at times...

Wonder when these Atlético lads are going to get rid, and employ a more ‘progressive’ manager. Must be about time now eh?
C1D1E8DD-7CC8-4697-9C17-E1DCDB7BE993.jpeg

Nothing wrong with fast direct football if it is done properly, it's a lot more exciting than trying to play out from the back while getting pressed into mistakes. No issue with the game being played in the opposition half. After years of boring side to side to back football, a bit of aggressive football is a breath of fresh aiair.
Just watched Arsenal play fast aggressive footy this afternoon. Was perfectly entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.