2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the eff is Gonzalez
Joan Gonzalez is 23 year old Spaniard, plays for Lecce. We have been linked with him as a possible Doucoure replacement. He looks a very Dyche type of player, likes a shoulder barge and gets well stuck into challenges but he can certainly pass the ball and scores a few also.

Solid shape defensively, knowing when to press (and when not to), completely sorting out set-pieces.

The 3 major things that Dyche has done that we were all screaming out for really. Seems like basic things really but you have to know how to implement these things and Dyche clearly does.

Massive advantage for us knowing teams will be dreading defending set-pieces against us.

Some managers act as a 12th man. That players hate to play against. Other managers are worried about. Mourinho is one. Sad to say but klopp is another. Their character. How they can influence players and the psychology required to get results against any team. Dyche is certainly that sort of manager. It’s the difference between going into a game like tonight’s with a Lampard or a Marco silva in charge to Dyche.

His job is to keep us in the PL
I find his limited style of football extremely boring and I don’t find him particularly inspiring either.
But as long as he delivers , as he did today, then he’s achieving what he was employed to do , so good luck to him.

I know what your saying, but I can't stress enough how absolutely crap our squad is. I'm pleasantly surprised by how many points we have because I think what's been available to him is as bad a squad as I can remember since the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.