2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

And please, just like with Lampard and Dele Alli, don't give it all "but he only had two days to bring in Ashley Barnes".

Dyche will have known for a week at least that he had an extremely good chance of the job and should have been doing his homework as to who is available and sounding them out in private. Since Thursday/Friday he'll have made his priorities known to Thelwell and they'll have had three full days so far to contact clubs and players, with a further two days to go.

If he gets the full Gordon money, which he should, and he wastes it on dross like Lampard did with the Richarlison month, and we go down, those failures are at least half on him.
So if he buys rubbish players and EFC is relegated he has to take some responsibility. How is that unique to Sean Dyche. Should that not apply to all managers at all clubs?

The football under Allardyce was awful even after we were safe. maybe it will be the same under Dyche time will tell.
I honestly cannot fathom why people are pretending they didn’t see just how bad Allardyce‘s teams were. As you say, even when Everton were mathematically safe he still played exactly the same way as that was clearly all he had in his locker. I was ecstatic that he got West Brom relegated so his bubble was burst. Dyche is a visionary in comparison.

Close your eyes and remember this happened on Samuels watch: His tenure beautifully summed up with “A piece”.
0868BA1F-C7E2-4A0D-B35B-35FF067DDBBB.png

I honestly cannot fathom why people are pretending they didn’t see just how bad Allardyce‘s teams were. As you say, even when Everton were mathematically safe he still played exactly the same way as that was clearly all he had in his locker. I was ecstatic that he got West Brom relegated so his bubble was burst. Dyche is a visionary in comparison.

Close your eyes and remember this happened on Samuels watch: His tenure beautifully summed up with “A piece”.
View attachment 202669

Not having a shot on target has just become standard practice for us now, I’m more surprised when we do have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.