2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
And please, just like with Lampard and Dele Alli, don't give it all "but he only had two days to bring in Ashley Barnes".

Dyche will have known for a week at least that he had an extremely good chance of the job and should have been doing his homework as to who is available and sounding them out in private. Since Thursday/Friday he'll have made his priorities known to Thelwell and they'll have had three full days so far to contact clubs and players, with a further two days to go.

If he gets the full Gordon money, which he should, and he wastes it on dross like Lampard did with the Richarlison month, and we go down, those failures are at least half on him.

And please, just like with Lampard and Dele Alli, don't give it all "but he only had two days to bring in Ashley Barnes".

Dyche will have known for a week at least that he had an extremely good chance of the job and should have been doing his homework as to who is available and sounding them out in private. Since Thursday/Friday he'll have made his priorities known to Thelwell and they'll have had three full days so far to contact clubs and players, with a further two days to go.

If he gets the full Gordon money, which he should, and he wastes it on dross like Lampard did with the Richarlison month, and we go down, those failures are at least half on him.

He shouldnt be spending the money though. And he only probably knew Friday he had the job.

After my initial disappointment of it not being Bielsa, I brought my fume out for a nice long walk and realised Dyche is probably the best man for the players we have, and as great as Bielsaball would be in the long term, it's too optimistic to think it would work now. Our Centre backs suit a low block and our main striker suits crosses. If it works, and the players get behind it, then we'll be fine and I'll happily put the Bielsa type dream on hold as long as our team shows fight and some level of efficiency. Dyche also seems like a top guy and I can see us taking to him easily enough. It'll be nice to have an identity as a team again. He's in now and I'm on board the Dyche Train COYB

After my initial disappointment of it not being Bielsa, I brought my fume out for a nice long walk and realised Dyche is probably the best man for the players we have, and as great as Bielsaball would be in the long term, it's too optimistic to think it would work now. Our Centre backs suit a low block and our main striker suits crosses. If it works, and the players get behind it, then we'll be fine and I'll happily put the Bielsa type dream on hold as long as our team shows fight and some level of efficiency. Dyche also seems like a top guy and I can see us taking to him easily enough. It'll be nice to have an identity as a team again. He's in now and I'm on board the Dyche Train COYB
I love the Dyche Train too...

Status
Not open for further replies.