2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
As was I, and as was Dyche. But going round saying why celebrate it makes a big rod for his back next season that he has never shown any capability of doing better than.

Like with Calvert-Lewins injury and him 'not leaving any stone unturned' and sniping at Lampard for it, only for him to get injured again two games later.

Just strikes me as a complete blagger to be honest.

Fair point on the rod for his back mate, also known as self confidence in your own ability.

Its interesting the difference in reactions from last year to this, Lampard climbed the directors box and orchestrated the crowd as king of Goodison in celebration, Dyche was dead pan and muted because he thinks the club shouldnt be there in that position - which reaction do we think fits and he should have adhered to.

Last edited:
Sorry AT can't stand him. He is so up himself.
I had the misfortune to be given his autobiography as a gift by someone who knew I liked football. My god it's cringeworthy
What on gods earth made you even consider reading it, or was It the overbearing guilt that it was a gift from a friend...

Fair point on the rod for his back mate, also known as self confidence in your own ability.

Its interesting the difference in reactions from last year to this, Lampard climbed the directors box and orchestrated the crowd as king of Goodison in celebration, Dyche was dead pan and muted because he thinks the club shouldnt be there in that position - which reaction do we think fits and he should have adhered to.
What dyche is saying and how he is reacting is how he should do both. He has saved us this season, but he knows he hasn't actually proven anything yet.
He also knows that a lot of luck played into saving us this season.

He has a massive job next season, and for him it starts with proving he isn't just the Sean Dyche, former Burnley manager, 4 -4-2 basic standard manager reliant on target men !!!
He is a premiership standard manager with plenty of strings to his bow, who now is manager of a club that shouldn't be even scratching the surface of Relegation fights.

He now has the chance to show people who he really is and that will be the only thing on his mind...
Although the season is over now, He will already be piecing the puzzle ( that is Everton ) back together ( In his head. )

We will just have to see if he is this person or is he Claret + Blue Dyche

We aren't geared to having flair players, we don't seem to have the management to attract

Best sticking to the affective war horses if we can find them

Erm… iwobi has MADSKILLZ in training mate … and bolasie has a you tube video of him stroking the grass before dribbling the ball out of play.

He have been blessed with these two ..

Should have dropped his kecks and started helicoptering the away fans

As was I, and as was Dyche. But going round saying why celebrate it makes a big rod for his back next season that he has never shown any capability of doing better than.

Like with Calvert-Lewins injury and him 'not leaving any stone unturned' and sniping at Lampard for it, only for him to get injured again two games later.

Just strikes me as a complete blagger to be honest.
Time to log off I think mate.

He also needs to find:

Right back, left back, centre back x2, 2 wingers, 2 forwards and a number 10 to create.

Centre backs could be Branthwaite plus 1

Not happening though.
So that is why we need to sort the finances out and provide some money and see if Thelwell is any good at his job that he’s had almost a season to find some of the players on your list

O'Neill's a tosser , that's all I need to know amigo

Ha ha. Great come back laughing emoji but have no clue how to back it up. Mushroom

Dyche can’t lace O’Neils boots as a manager or player

One thing is for sure...the bolded part is accurate.

He also needs to find:

Right back, left back, centre back x2, 2 wingers, 2 forwards and a number 10 to create.

Centre backs could be Branthwaite plus 1

Not happening though.

Have we learned nothing lol

Such a lazy comment that he wouldn’t touch us. Apparently palace want Potter so I’m sure we could easily attract him.

So you think dyche is going to get us 57 points. I hope he does, that would be close to Europe
Palace he can rebuild his reputation with a strong you exciting team… here he is on a hiding to nothing with no star player and no budget to rebuild

Laughing at some wanting Dyche replaced.

Then people scratch their heads and wonder why we've been dancing on the trap door for two seasons.

Make no mistake, the fools who run our club gave Dyche a single brief of 'keep us in the Premiership'.

He did it, albeit by the skin of our teeth.

Is he exciting or sexy, well no, but we are in a period of EFC pragmatism, and Dyche currently fits the bill.

Mid table safety next season, to take us to the new stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.