2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley look in pretty good shape, most Burnley fans credit that to dyche for the structure he built, Rodgers has seen Leicester to financial ruin. But I don't think Rodgers would have kept Burnley up, there is little doubt however that dyche would have kept Leicester up.
Well plenty wanted him out and when we lost a game a month or so ago abs we didn’t make a sub. Loads of Burnley fans on twitter saying we told you so. So I think plenty were done with his style

From a base of a title winning team. Is Lennon a better manager, according to you, than Dyche?
No after the title win they lost the majority of their best players and finshed mid table the tinker man was sacked months into the next season after the title

No after the title win they lost the majority of their best players and finshed mid table the tinker man was sacked months into the next season
Not true at all.

91FB32CA-EC3F-43D7-B468-6AE61DDE7369.png

The above questions were posed to you as I hovered over the ignore button, I can happily inform you that you have made the cut. Well done Greenandwhiteboy72

O’Neil is
@jazzy O’Neil took Wycombe from the conference to Div 2. And just missed out on the playoffs to the championship. Won Wycombe 2 FA trophies.
Took Leicester up to the prem in his first season. In 3 seasons finshed 8th, 9th and 10th in the prem. reached 3 league cups finals winning 2.

Took over Celtic after they had finished 2nd to rangers. Won the treble in his first seasons. First time that had happened in over 30 years. Got them to a European final

At Aston Villa he had them challenging for Europe in his first 3yrs after they had been in the bottom half.

Now run past me Dyche’s managerial record.

@jazzy O’Neil took Wycombe from the conference to Div 2. And just missed out on the playoffs to the championship. Won Wycombe 2 FA trophies.
Took Leicester up to the prem in his first season. In 3 seasons finshed 8th, 9th and 10th in the prem. reached 3 league cups finals winning 2.

Took over Celtic after they had finished 2nd to rangers. Won the treble in his first seasons. First time that had happened in over 30 years. Got them to a European final

At Aston Villa he had them challenging for Europe in his first 3yrs after they had been in the bottom half.

Now run past me Dyche’s managerial record.
O'Neill's a tosser , that's all I need to know amigo

That’s how it works. If you sell one of your best players for 80 and spend 90. You’ve spent 10mil. I’m sure if dyche brings in a 100mil and spends a 100mil abs we get 10th you will be telling me he’s done it with no money
Not really as my brain isn't smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.