2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he's done brilliantly to keep this team up as we are utter rubbish. He's not perfect but I doubt we can get anyone perfect in the building unless they play for another team. Deserves to manage us next season without a doubt, if he had those home games in January that Lampard had no way would we be anywhere near 17th.

If Doucoure didn't score a worldy, the conversation over our manager may be in a completely different light. There are other variables but that's poor process or ultimately not informative. The idea that it's not fair to objectively scrutinize his position is silly simply based on the thinnest of margins survival. In almost all facets of the club survival or relegation is not proof of concept. It's simply just better to sort out those mistakes in this league then the other, but the problems don't really change.

Personally I wouldn't keep him but I understand partially the rationale given the state of the rest of the club being a diabolic mess. He is a crisis manager but ultimately we have to move on from the crisis. I think he should be scrutinized though or examined in regards to replacements especially if MSP buys majority stake.
A change of ownership is everything. I want Dyche to go but ultimately the people in charge at this moment will not do better without a crazy amount of good fortune. Their process for basically everything is broken.

I can't say im 100% convinced but after hiring him and keeping us up he should get a summer to bring in his own players and shape a team in his image. His back has been against the wall from day 1 so i think he he should be given this time now to see what he can do. Actually his football at Burnley was quite decent up until that final season and things went wrong and he resorted to caveman football..has been like that for much of this season since he came in but if he gets time this summer and brings in his own players lets see what he can produce. Of course we could go along a similiar vein until now and if we are in the same position looking at the same crap in Oct/Nov we'll have to make the change. But its up to board if they have a plan going forward and I'd be ok with them making a change if there was a logical decision behind it to change it but i doubt they have any such convictions

Status
Not open for further replies.