2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
We stayed up so he’ll be retained. I’m nervous about what he’ll do in the transfer market though. I think he’ll be gone before Christmas.
Knocking around in the relegation zone again from the word go won’t be acceptable regardless of any transfer moves.

Gone by November

Knocking around in the relegation zone again from the word go won’t be acceptable regardless of any transfer moves.

Gone by November

Cool.

You’ll get one of your predictions right I guess, Colin Robinson, but for now I assume you’re looking at the teams we will play in the championship, based on your doom and gloom predictions for the last x weeks.

Cool.

You’ll get one of your predictions right I guess, Colin Robinson, but for now I assume you’re looking at the teams we will play in the championship, based on your doom and gloom predictions for the last x weeks.
You think it’s a utter fantasy that we will be in or around the bottom 4 in the first few months of next season?

I don’t

Thanks and goodbye
Second rate manager
Sub standard football
He’s useless
Not sure how you came to that conclusion but I would keep him. When he came in and we had sold Richarlison and then Gordon and bought nobody, then lost DCL, Coleman and Myko I was sure we're gone. Yes he played Keane for too many matches which was one of his few mistakes but yesterday a massive decision to go with Garner at right back which was a brilliant decision.

Give the man a full squad, let him get rid of the deadwood and make some purchases and we see how he goes.

People wanting him gone need to give their heads a wobble.

We've got no money for a Simeone, let alone what they would want to spend. Also, do you really trust the board to bring someone more suitable in?

Dyche has galvanized this ragged bunch and knows the limitations and where to prioritise. He's managed to grind out 1-0 wins in nearly a quarter of his games which is what is needed sometimes.

Saying that, if we haven't signed a striker by the start of the season or he plays Keane anywhere or Godfrey at full back he can get out!

Not sure how you came to that conclusion but I would keep him. When he came in and we had sold Richarlison and then Gordon and bought nobody, then lost DCL, Coleman and Myko I was sure we're gone. Yes he played Keane for too many matches which was one of his few mistakes but yesterday a massive decision to go with Garner at right back which was a brilliant decision.

Give the man a full squad, let him get rid of the deadwood and make some purchases and we see how he goes.
Exactly
We have no striker, even if we did, we have next to no players who can create for a striker. Nobody who can play a trough ball, nevermind crossing a ball.

No leaders in midfield.
No attacking intent from fullbacks.
Infact we didn't even have fullbacks for the last few games.
Nothing on the bench

Like what really is he supposed to be able to do with all of that?

His football is dire
I despise teams who habitually surrender possession, relying on breakaway goals
We need to set our pathway forward to become better than we are and retaining Dyche represents parking in another cul-de-sac of nothingness.
Doesn’t need to be a big name manager , someone on their way up, Schumacher for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.