2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video of him doing step overs and scoring them driven shots makes me cry

That injury has finished him. Don’t think I’ve seen him even attempt to take anyone on since

People seem to forget that he wasn’t playing well long before his injury. He’d been in really poor form up until about a match or two before the injury (when he had just started improving a bit)

He’s not really been that impressive since Martinez’s first season, that was peak Coleman.

So you suggest either play Coleman or kenny who doesn't seem up to it?

Right back is a huge problem. Look at the number of goals that have come from that side.

Walcott is poor.... vlassic or lookman far better.

Walcott has been poor this season yet I still see nothing to suggest that Lookman or Vlasic would do any better.

Lookman has had some bright moments (and he is injured anyway) and Vlasic has done well in a league that has no relation to where we play.

Same deal with Kenny, he is alright, for me he is still not better than Coleman though even if Coleman has been poor. That's the problem.

He is doing alright so far today like...

Grew into the game I thought. Seemed to knock him getting done by Fraser early on.

He could have had a shot when lookman played him in. Couple of years ago I’d have put my house on that going in

Status
Not open for further replies.