2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he did pretty well today, definitely a step up on some of his performances this season.

That being said, we do need a new right back in the summer. I don't rate Kenny at all so I think we do need a new player in.

I worried when he gave that ball away at the start but he grew into the game, i thought he looked much better with lookman outside because they don't want to make the same runs as Seamus and Walcott do. Hopefully if lookman is given a run, we might see the old Seamus back or people could be right and the injury has done him, I think he's been a victim of not gelling with Walcott so i'm hopeful.

I think we are seeing the fading of what once was a decent player. His recent injuries have finished him as a 1st choice RB.

Unfortunately, he is now the weakest link in our back four... Been a legend but needs replacing now ... I just mentioned a Cédric / Morgane swap in another topic, would you take it ?

Unfortunately, he is now the weakest link in our back four... Been a legend but needs replacing now ... I just mentioned a Cédric / Morgane swap in another topic, would you take it ?

Think most of us would give him away for free if it meant getting him out

You're asking if we'd take a perfectly capable middle of the road premiership quality RB for an absolute joke of a fraud in Schneiderlin.

I'd literally give him away if it meant we no longer had to pay his wages

Status
Not open for further replies.