2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we're going to have to ban players from the ireland squad. These injuries are getting mad.
I think it's more just the Ireland setup under O'Neil, there was a thing on the radio the other day after the Wales match about him being one of these managers that has a very old school way of doing things and how he has not embraced many of the modern methods that are common place in management/coaching these days.

I think it's more just the Ireland setup under O'Neil, there was a thing on the radio the other day after the Wales match about him being one of these managers that has a very old school way of doing things and how he has not embraced many of the modern methods that are common place in management/coaching these days.

Apparently Moyes was like that at United.

nothing really to do with seamus coleman, more to do with behind the scenes goings on inthe irish camp. steven ward, who has been confirmed as the voice in the audio describing a bust up with roy keane and jonny walters and harry arter. keane is a nutjob.

nothing really to do with seamus coleman, more to do with behind the scenes goings on inthe irish camp. steven ward, who has been confirmed as the voice in the audio describing a bust up with roy keane and jonny walters and harry arter. keane is a nutjob.

Sounds like Walters wanted to get Keane back for what he did to Ipswich.

Probs fake this though yeah?

Sounds like Walters wanted to get Keane back for what he did to Ipswich.

Probs fake this though yeah?
I thought it didn’t sound like Stephen Ward myself but I do note that neither he nor O’Neill have denied it.

I would expect Coleman to be fit for the weekend though, seems just like he is being protected for bigger games ahead.

Recall Martina

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.