2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this absolute state of a post allowed on here these days.

FFS

I know what happened, but it's ages ago. Is there anything else that happened a few hundred years ago that you want to call people out on the Internet about?

I wouldn't take offence to it personally but it's understandable that jokes about genocide can irk people. Particularly when the troubles have continued in to recent times.

By the way, I think it's good we can take the piss out of each other over it. When people can laugh about their past and differences it's definitely a good thing.

I wouldn't take offence to it personally but it's understandable that jokes about genocide can irk people. Particularly when the troubles have continued in to recent times.

By the way, I think it's good we can take the piss out of each other over it. When people can laugh about their past and differences it's definitely a good thing.

That’s kind of my position to be honest

Ok, this is jumping the shark now.

Not intentionally mate , it was a light hearted post with the intention of making a point .

As I and another poster have said it’s not something that’s going up bother a lot of people but you have to understand to many it’s a hugely emotive subject . I imagine making jokes about the concentration camps in another few decades would skill irk some Jewish people for example .

Somebody wasn’t happy with it and you replied in what I presumed was a light hearted fashion so to try and make a point I seized on yours .

I appreciate to the vast majority of posters the whole idea is humorous but with over a million people dying you can understand that to some people it’s not exactly their ideal joke .

so on this forum its now acceptable to make jokes about the irish famine?? why get wound up about it lads it happened a long time ago (unbelievable comment) :rolleyes: when can we make joke about the holocaust, world wars, slave trade etc etc, is their a time limit? (n)

Not my fault. I didn’t write it.

Status
Not open for further replies.