Scum bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyney

Player Valuation: £35m
So the scumbags who punched and spat at Phil Neville have been taken to court.Lets hope LFC do the right thing and Ban them for life there should be no place in football for these tough guys.I was expecting them to be younger and find it some how worse that a 48 year old and 38year old could act in this way.do they not realise they have dishonoured their club and fellow fans personally I would give them jail sentences and would say the same had it been in reverse and two of our fans where in the dock.(n)

So the scumbags who punched and spat at Phil Neville have been taken to court.Lets hope LFC do the right thing and Ban them for life there should be no place in football for these tough guys.I was expecting them to be younger and find it some how worse that a 48 year old and 38year old could act in this way.do they not realise they have dishonoured their club and fellow fans personally I would give them jail sentences and would say the same had it been in reverse and two of our fans where in the dock.(n)

I 100% agree coyney, actually assaulting the players is not on. it wouldn't happen in the street so it shouldn't happen at a football match.

Jail sentences should be in order.

Funny, seems to be a very low profile affair. I haven't seen anything about it.

If this were us or City would it be all over SSN and Talk Sport, discussing how 'disgusting' their actions were?

The inbreds should be dealt with exactly the same way they would be if they punched someone in the street.

They would get a very warm welcome from the Blues in jail, I'm sure.....

I hope the [Poor language removed] snidey vermin [Poor language removed] get raped in the prison showers by Mr.Big, who incidentally is in with the warders.

heatmeiser;127834[B said:
]Funny, seems to be a very low profile affair. I haven't seen anything about it.[/B]
If this were us or City would it be all over SSN and Talk Sport, discussing how 'disgusting' their actions were?

The inbreds should be dealt with exactly the same way they would be if they punched someone in the street.

They would get a very warm welcome from the Blues in jail, I'm sure.....

Agreed, not seen anything about it. If it was us we'd be ridaculed in every way. Horrible red [Poor language removed] wanks, two weeks in a slammer with acky will do nicely

That's the first I've read of this. If it had been our fans spitting at Gerrard we'd never have heard the end of it.

Do you have as link Roy?

Who was it?

Physical violence towards players or fans cannot be tolerated and the sternest of punishments should be handed out by the clubs and authorities.

Maybe it was one of our own who was just trying to give him a kick up the arse. He needs one thats for sure. He is awful.

On recent performances we will be lucky to remain fifth at the end of season. I could understand a small hangover after the UEFA cup. But our form of late is nothing short of terrible. Blaming injuries is not acceptable. If we can't sustain a run because of just a couple of key players we don't deserve to be up there.

Lifted from Danny's post after the Derby:

Christ almighty....

nevilleAI0104_468x443.jpg

Some grock spitting on his back...

ufnmersey101.jpg

Same tit here looks to be the one who punched him;

SNN0107CN_461739a.jpg

Amazing Phil showed restraint.

I probably would have turned and faced that guy and said something to the effect of "You're a real tough guy in your seat, why don't you step on to the field and try that s*&t?"

Of course they wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.