Scenarios?

What Scenario?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've managed to knock on the door of success with little means. I'd rather give the guys time to build something stronger than to have some crazy man wanting to burn some money.

We'll get there, we need time but we'll get there.

Patience is all we need.

It's useless to discuss wether the club had the money, wether kenwright lied or wether were the reasons for Moyes not to spend.

Like american money "In Moyes I trust", although I don't fancy every actions of the man. I can be critical of him but at the end of the day I stand by what he has done in this football club.

We didnt get the players, indeed, but we obliged to live with our own limitations and I think this bunch of kids will bring us silverware in a couple of seasons. For that they need room and quality players.

At this point we brought in some players for nearly nothing. I'm sure they're not [Poor language removed] and they'll have some good quality in them. Maybe if we find the balance in this players we'll be able to add one or two world class players.

At the present time I don't think that 2 world class players would put us at the gates of Valhalla. Without a good and consistent bunch of players not even Messi or Kaka would make us world beaters and Moutinho wouldn't do it for sure.

I don't believe we'd beat Blackburn or Pompey with Leo Messi in the team. It's just the way things are right now. We lost balance.

We need to regain it.

this post should be printed out and framed by every member of this site. i was beginning to think i was the only one who thought that maybe we a serious case of mistaken identity.

well, as nice as we want to be to the board and even moyes, we have been badly let down this summer.

if they know it would be so difficult to bring new players of quality in, then we should have kept carsley and johnson so we could still have balance to the team.

we were not in a position where we needed to sell, so we should have kept these players until replacements were brought in.

that is where we have made errors this season. it is nothing to do with budget, but poor decision making by the club.

Heh. Nah. We don't banish people for having opinions.

We banish people for violating forum rules while stating those opinions. lol

The devil is in the detail.

and the details show that we have yet to spend a single solitary penny in the transfer market.

I think it is a combination of things, Ghost. In saying that I suspect that Moyes has screwed up. As far as I'm aware, and I could be wrong, money has been available since mid-summer. I also get the feeling that Moyes has been concentrating on being pissed off with Bill and the club rather than doing what he is paid for, which is managing the team for which he is paid rather handsomely.

[awaits virtual slap from someone]

I was waiting to reserve judgement. I have now decided.

What about all the apparent sniping going on? That is, I have read between the lines and noticed that Bill and David appear no longer to be singing from the same hymn sheet. Has this not affected things?

What about all the apparent sniping going on? That is, I have read between the lines and noticed that Bill and David appear no longer to be singing from the same hymn sheet. Has this not affected things?

Well Moyes picks the targets, Kenwright goes out and sorts the deals. I believe Moyes is over shooting, Kenwright isn't happy because he knows hand on heart that certain players are not going to come to Everton yet. [Poor language removed] stadium, not top 4, etc...

So Moyes is pissed that Kenwright is not getting the players he wants and is then being forced to go for lesser known players, otherwise known as Plan B or even Plan C.

Whatever the scenario, its clear that relations are strained.

My personal take is that the Club is being prudent by setting aside what would have been transfer funds as contingency for the increased Stadium costs due to the call in.

Hence going for loans and spending not one penny up front

Status
Not open for further replies.