Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mad how deep down the antisam crew know how boss he is because they are already playing down his remarkable relegation battle to Europe story before it even happens. Like I think he's great but I don't know if we could get the remarkable achievement of looking at the championship to looking at Europa.

But the people who hate him and think he's crap think he will and are playing it down! You couldn't make it up.

Half the fan base hate him, a lot just going with the flow like a bullied partner, downtrodden and just accepting anything thrown at them.

Willing to bet that less than 5% of the total fan base are very much behind him and his staff, which is not the best atmosphere to have around the place.

Angling for another undeserved contract like the rest of them. Get out the club, Jags. Far outstayed your welcome here.

Getting sick of the likes of Phil Neville, Osman, Hibbert and now Baines, Jagielka and Williams, stealing a living.

Nowhere near up to the level required.
Out of interest, give me 5 players you do rate that we currently have please mate.

Out of interest, give me 5 players you do rate that we currently have please mate.

Gyli, Pickord, Seamus, Walcott, Rooney, Keane (soon anyrate). Niasse is actualy doing what hes paid to do. DCL improving, as is Tom. Cucu is not great, but at least puts a shift in. Gana.

Status
Not open for further replies.