Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam is effectively our 3rd manager this season. None of them have been able to get our defence sorted
Koeman was a word class defender, Unsworth was a decent Premiership defender and Big Sam a manager with a long history of sorting defence's out and keeping poor sides up.

Is this as much the players fault?

"Word on the street Foncseca agreed for the summer"

f20jdx.jpg

People need to understand that the players Allardyce has inherited are garbage left behind by Koeman and Martinez. Theo Walcott, one of Allardyce's signing, has been shining. Alllardyce needs to be given the summer with proper financial backing, to get rid of a lot of garbage and invest in good signings, which should form a spine of our team, like he did with Walcott. Let's not forget, Allardyce dug us out of this relegation battle.
lol lol lol

I am seriously wondering whether he is fully compos mentis . I mean consider he facts . He declares Siggurdson and Rooney can't play in the same team then promptly plays them in the only truly successful side he's picked since he's been here. He then allows one of our best young players to leave on loan, then has some weird hissy fit because he chose a top German side as opposed to some no-mark championship side.
Today he totally rips up that one successful side, goes ultra defensive which includes a CB signed just a few days earlier. After the inevitable denouement, he has another hissy fit blaming the players and reveals he tried to copy another team tactics.
Moshiri should call in the doctors and have him declared unfit to manage, should save a few bob. Perhaps he's suffering from the early onset of senile dementia.
Or he could just be utter crap at his job.
lol lol He’s just utter crap at his job mate! Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.