Homepage Update: Sam Allardyce will leave Everton within 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
He brought it on himself with his attitude IMO

Yes, some never gave him a chance, but he showed very early on that his respect for the fan base was practically naught

When you have that mindset as a manager, it's only ever going to end one way

To be fair, I don't see Silva being affectionate towards the fans either.

To be fair, I don't see Silva being affectionate towards the fans either.

Well then he best get results then hadn't he?

Martinez shows you can get bad results for a long period but still retain the affection of the fan base so long as you respect them

Mourinho shows you can get great results for a long time whilst still being an utter trumpet and the fans will put up with you because you're bringing home the bacon

Allardyce had the double whammy of rubbish results and also being a massive Chomp Bar at the same time

While Mosh is shelling out millions to get rid of the lump is there any chance he can pay for treatment to help us all recover from the mental scars of having to watch the "football" we played this last season?
5 free pints of warm Chang and 2 tins of bisto for every Season ticket holder should help lol

Let's hope so, I'll be more convinced if he takes up the higher share option and forces Kenwright out. Not holding my breath on that one.
Kenwright is obliged to sell Moshiri more shares once the stadium build is started/signed off.

Moshiri is already running this club, he will make us a force again I have no doubts about that, just been a couple of bumps in the road along the way, he'll get us the manager we want in the next month.

6 million divided by 52 = 115,384.00 a week.

For that brand of football. Jose is doing away with assistants. Maybe we should just do away with Managers.

He brought it on himself with his attitude IMO

Yes, some never gave him a chance, but he showed very early on that his respect for the fan base was practically naught

When you have that mindset as a manager, it's only ever going to end one way

Im actually quite surprised about how sensitive some fans are to be honest. I couldn't care less once we are successful in a given context.

at the end of the day, we are case cows for clubs and managers care only about their career and getting paid, it doesn't matter if they lick up to fan base or shot from the hip, personally liking or not liking something is irrelevant in my opinion.

I think people just didn't like the reputation he came with and to be fair he while relatively successful in the context didnt help himself with style of play. it all get a bit groupy thinky then.

Well then he best get results then hadn't he?

Martinez shows you can get bad results for a long period but still retain the affection of the fan base so long as you respect them

Mourinho shows you can get great results for a long time whilst still being an utter trumpet and the fans will put up with you because you're bringing home the bacon

Allardyce had the double whammy of rubbish results and also being a massive Chomp Bar at the same time

True.

Personally couldn't care if any manager called us a bunch of whoppers (most of us are) as long as he won games/goblets

Status
Not open for further replies.