Homepage Update: Sam Allardyce will leave Everton within 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
GrandOldTeam submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

Sam Allardyce will leave Everton within 24 hours
samallardycegrandoldteam-1024x461.jpg

Sam Allardyce will leave Everton within the next 24 hours, according to widespread media reports including Sky Sports News.

Allardyce is scheduled to meet Everton’s major shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, following which his departure is expected to be announced. Allardyce is six months into the 18-month contract he secured in November and oversaw an eighth-place finish in the Premier League. But fierce opposition to his management style among the club’s supporters, allied to the hierarchy’s desire for a fresh start following a dreadful season, is likely to result in the 63-year-old leaving with a final year’s pay-off of around £6m.

Former Watford and Hull City manager Marco Silva is the leading candidate to replace Allardyce, having been Moshiri’s preferred appointment when he sacked Ronald Koeman on 23 October.

Last edited:

He's done the job he was brought in to do and will leave with a massive payoff.

I genuinely hoped he would succeed here but his own attitude coupled with the absolute disgrace of a large number of our players has sealed his fate.

So thanks and so long. Next up apparently is Silva who for the record I think will be no better than Allardyce, but this is Everton so I'm resigned to it.

Sky bet telling you to put your money on Silva
1 week later big yellow banner on SSN
Fonseca/ Emery / Arteta Etc named as new Everton manager.
As far as I can see Sky Sports and all it’s channels and websites are just buses to drive people to where the real money is , SKYBET.
Never seen a poor bookie in my life , while some lads on my jobs have to get their wages paid into their wives bank accounts to save their marriages , houses etc.

Was always the case, all the tripe he spouted was just saving face till the inevitable. The length of contract was the reason he came here.

If it’s Silva, of course I’ll support him but can’t be that excited at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.