Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heart Roy of the low lands hes a match winner and we dont have many of those.

Same here.

If he is out of order in terms of disciplinary actions and wage demands etc then yeah ok i can understand not signing him up.

But if he is manageable and he can be coped with he has to stay because we need him, and not keeping him because he sometimes loses the ball or doesn't track back enough is bollocks.

However if he does go then if its purely for the first reason i'd like to think Moyes has seen the impact on our play and goals he has provided and attempts to find a similar type player without the dodgy attitude.

And doesn't use a defender in his place :(

what people r getting away from is moyes knew what the lad was all about before he signed him . i think theres a darker picture of royston getting painted here ,ye some times times hes been tossing it off. i think moyes could do a lot more with the lad ,as i have said before the lad needs loving , i know the players love him

what people r getting away from is moyes knew what the lad was all about before he signed him . i think theres a darker picture of royston getting painted here ,ye some times times hes been tossing it off. i think moyes could do a lot more with the lad ,as i have said before the lad needs loving , i know the players love him

Exactly mate.

I think a lot of the fans love the lad too. The excitement when he's on the ball is near-palpable.

I guess he doesnt have time for the lad to try and make it work for him.

Im still trying to get my head the fact that the club can think selling a key player to fund transfers in, is more beneficial over a free transfer just just because of his attitude.

Unless we could never afford his wages and he's never gonna compromise on them.

one way of putting it bry

I hope he stays mate, out of all our loanees he haa the most potential, I know Stevie wont stay, and Landon is already on his way.

I swear moyes doesn't know what to do with attacking midfielders.

Yous have got a point like , but Im not over-enamoured tbh .

Certainly , there would need to be significant movement on his part - Agent etc , before it was even a genuine possibility . The fact that they are not , given there are what ??? 10-12 games pre end of loan & leaving Madrid , makes ,me THINK - me own opinion , that its unlikely .

We shall , as ever , see ...

I hope he stays mate, out of all our loanees he haa the most potential, I know Stevie wont stay, and Landon is already on his way.

I swear moyes doesn't know what to do with attacking midfielders.
he wont bry,the little south african is another matter

Bang on mate.

The totally unreliable infamous "steward at the ground" said " Drenthe just left the ground" to my mate

Thought Drenthe was a bit crap today. Often chose to dribble pointlessly when there was an easy pass—with the result we lost the ball. Doesn't seem to be able to do the simple thing. Obviously got talent but is he a team player? All his brains seem to be in his feet.

Pienaar any day of the week for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.