Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much grief i'd say, great player when he's in right frame of mind though. Doubt we could attract him anyway if he doesn't like not being paid :D

Has all the tools, especially pace which we are crying out for so if we can get him on loan with a view to buy its a no brainer really

Don't know really. Think he has huge potential, but another one who believes his own hype. He could easily turn out to prove the new Av/dM. Really undecided here.

Gold player on your games like (FM, Pro, Fifa etc)...but sounds like a complete tool.

But hey, so is Drogba so...if you wanna win things, you've gotta stroke an ego or two.

Gold player on your games like (FM, Pro, Fifa etc)...but sounds like a complete tool.

But hey, so is Drogba so...if you wanna win things, you've gotta stroke an ego or two.

Agreed there, and maybe it was a loan + option to buy, it would represent good value. Also have to keep in mind, that no one really knows the ins and outs about him, so maybe he'd prove not to be that complete tool he's portrayed as. It's just, I would hate to see Everton being pissed on by yet another countryman of mine.:(

Agreed there, and maybe it was a loan + option to buy, it would represent good value. Also have to keep in mind, that no one really knows the ins and outs about him, so maybe he'd prove not to be that complete tool he's portrayed as. It's just, I would hate to see Everton being pissed on by yet another countryman of mine.:(

Yeah, he's dutch and dutchies dont do well here.

But to be fair...the loan thing would sound good. Test the water.

I mean, Ben Arfa is meant to be a clown too and now, if rumours are right, all happy and ready to sign for the Barcodes for £5mill even with a broken leg.

Got to take gambles sometimes.

Apparently on 100,000 euros a month at Hercules. Hasn't been paid the last two months so he didn't turn up for training after the Christmas break. If it was aloan I'd say go for it. Looks like Hercules want rid and Mourinho will probably like the idea of getting him out of his way for a few months to see if he settles down. Could be a classic Moyes resurection case

I agree. The only good Dutch fellow ever played at Goodison was Ray Atteveld. Later on he proved to be a great trainer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.