2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can he not see that this is Rodwell, Jeffers, Gosling repeating itself. He will spend 18-24 months not playing beyond the odd sub and cup game and then go to a west ham type.

Only young talent to leave and consistently play for a top level team for a period of years was Rooney. Stones may prove the second but not there yet.

Thinking about your post, to play him who will Conte drop, I wonder?

If Ross was smart, he would have just taken the abuse and left on a free to Tottenham. Now he is taking the abuse and leaving for Chelsea FC where they have no intention of using him. He has already lost the fans, so I don't get his decision unless it is related to the WC or something.
He's gone no player is bigger than our club end of sad to see a local talent go, but it's a two way street we should have tied him down 2 yeas ago not try in the last year!

He's gone no player is bigger than our club end of sad to see a local talent go, but it's a two way street we should have tied him down 2 yeas ago not try in the last year!

Agree with this. Whatever reasons Barkley has to wanting to leave and however much he seems to have done us over I blame the club for not tying him down years ago

The fact he lost your club £20m in the summer is unforgivable on his part :blush: Brought to the club as a local kid from an early age developed him helped him through some horrendous injuries as a young’un gave him the platform to showcase his talent then he pretty much spat in your clubs face. Clearly him, his agent and Chelsea agreed to sort everything out 6mth later when he was near fit

I think Dowell Davies and Kenny are now exciting local talent to enjoy like we did for Ross
Lookman DCL Vlasic the same
Still a lot to enjoy and look forward to!

Status
Not open for further replies.