2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right but it’s not Barkley fault Chelsea wanted to wait and get him on cheap due to his injury or whatever... so not sure how he personally has cost us £20m. The physio who supposedly got fired for masssaging him wrong leading to the hammy injury is more to blame... provided that rumour is legit.

It was Barkley who turned down the move

Rat - Can't wait to see the CCTV of him getting sparked in a London nightclub.

If he had a pair he'd have let it be known he was unhappy and wanted to move. Instead there was Instagram posts about getting back to fitness, staying quiet whilst the club backed him against scumbag columnists and ultimately empty grandstanding stuff like this....

snakeboy.jpg

I was up till today giving him the benefit of the doubt - maybe he just wasn’t that Sophisticated at social media and communication and he was just waiting to come back to fitness and show us what he’s been working on - now, though, it shows him up to be weak and ultimately he probably felt intimidated by the fans to the extent that he pretended and used the comfortable surroundings at Everton to get paid and get fit until he moved
I can’t beliwve he didn’t even have enough love for us that he’s making us lose so much money
Chelsea paid far more for Drinkwater for God’s sake

And how do Rooney Unsworth and others feel about making statements to try convince him to stay

Strange

This is a legacy of Koeman
Thank you

With a word in the ear from Chelsea. "Wait 6 months, save us 20m in transfer fee and you'll be richely rewarded in your contract. PS don't open your mouth in the meantime."

Worked to perfection.

Completely agree mate. It’s so obvious. And I think there is a lot more to it as to Barkleys reasons as to wanting to leave than we know. Very sad day.

I doubt Ross was even injured if I’m honest. All seemed very convinient timing and now he’s back fit just in time for January. Strange one!

With a word in the ear from Chelsea. "Wait 6 months, save us 20m in transfer fee and you'll be richely rewarded in your contract. PS don't open your mouth in the meantime."

Worked to perfection.
Just out of interest if he can’t pass a medical how exactly Would Chelsea insure him.

There is that of course but surely his medical will have thrown up any problems. Having said that could easily spring up again when started to play.

I reckon he will have hammy problems on and off for the rest of his career - and he will lose that acceleration point that allowed him to drift away from his marker. I recall that Ian Snodin had a similar injury - granted the medical /rehabilitation care has improved a lot since then but it kinda stunted Snodins impact on the pitch.

How can he not see that this is Rodwell, Jeffers, Gosling repeating itself. He will spend 18-24 months not playing beyond the odd sub and cup game and then go to a west ham type.

Only young talent to leave and consistently play for a top level team for a period of years was Rooney. Stones may prove the second but not there yet.

If Ross was smart, he would have just taken the abuse and left on a free to Tottenham. Now he is taking the abuse and leaving for Chelsea FC where they have no intention of using him. He has already lost the fans, so I don't get his decision unless it is related to the WC or something.

The lad has had a grade 2 hamstring tear with complications - he will never be the player he could have become. We are well rid of him.

Avulsed hamstring was what I heard, I had to look it up! Apparently the rate of complications and re- ruptures is very high though so may never stay fully fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.