2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with this, Koeman was asked by the press and gave his opinion. He never went out the way to have ago; and it got to a point were he was getting asked questions every week that he refused to answer anymore. But like you've alluded to though it worked, because we seen a Ross with a fire in his belly after xmas
I think it worked, but it also hurt his chances with England. If a manager is frequently berating a player in the press, it hurts his image. Anyone who doesn't watch Barkley week after week will have a shallow knowledge of how he plays, and tbf to him the team was in shambles for the first half of the year. You can keep all of this in house and still get through to the player.

Not the first or last time players and staff have fallen out with Koeman.

You don't know what happens day to day.

Plenty of players, lots high profile, fell out with Sir Alex, but he was without doubt the greatest manager of my lifetime, and by a distance.

My bosses pull me up on things, rightly so at times. But at the end of the day you learn to do things better the next time and I'd be rubbish at my job if they never told me when I'd actually made a hash.

Plenty of players, lots high profile, fell out with Sir Alex, but he was without doubt the greatest manager of my lifetime, and by a distance.

My bosses pull me up on things, rightly so at times. But at the end of the day you learn to do things better the next time and I'd be rubbish at my job if they never told me when I'd actually made a hash.

You cannot apply reason to people that won't listen. You're wasting your pixels.

Ferguson and Koeman are worlds apart though.

All I'm pointing out, as others have previously, he's a habit of rubbing people up the wrong way.

And there's a difference with pulling people up in private and in public.

Bringing Ferguson into it, he always protected his players publicly

Not the first or last time players and staff have fallen out with Koeman.

You don't know what happens day to day.
This is true, we don't know what happens day to day. So it's just as ludicrous to blame Koeman for Ross leaving as the ridiculous gangster stuff since we have zero evidence to back up any theorys.

Status
Not open for further replies.