Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people mentioning stats but I for one have been a bit disappointed with Barkley last season. His decision making was underwhelming and he lost possession of the ball so many times which led to us being on the back foot. I love the kid but that's the worst part of his game and it infuriated me watching him.

his decision making is a lot worse than underwhelming, he's far better when he doesn't think at all and just plays on instinct

If ronko wants rid that'll do for me, for all the talent it's now several managers through out his career that haven't really rated Ross.

Creating chances.

That stat means nothing though really. Lukaku standing unmarked in the 6 yard box, Barkley instead passes it to Gueye outside the box who hoofs it into the stand. That is a chance created, it was also the wrong option. (Although Lukuku was probably miles offside...)

That stat means nothing though really. Lukaku standing unmarked in the 6 yard box, Barkley instead passes it to Gueye outside the box who hoofs it into the stand. That is a chance created, it was also the wrong option. (Although Lukuku was probably miles offside...)

Never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.