Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can find consistent form then he's first name on the team sheet

That "if" needs to be answered to the positive however

A great point was mentioned on another fan video that will not be mentioned said that Koeman is on a time frame and hasn't got time to nurture and make adjustments to accommodate players like Ross.

You come in, do a job, if not, you're out. He's got 3 years and he's off.

Flip side is a Wenger or Poch that would do that.

A great point was mentioned on another fan video that will not be mentioned said that Koeman is on a time frame and hasn't got time to nurture and make adjustments to accommodate players like Ross.

You come in, do a job, if not, you're out. He's got 3 years and he's off.

Flip side is a Wenger or Poch that would do that.

It's why I think we should go for a Loew type manager after Koeman, and let him build a dynasty over a course of many years

Koeman is here to right the ship and then pass the team on to someone else to kick them on IMO

Plan to sign players was months ago mate.
As was the many offers we made to Barkley. We can't be expected to not line up replacements in case the inevitable happens....I think he was calling RK's bluff and it's blown up in his face big time. I think he will stay and this will give him a massive kick up the arse. RK is a clever manager who I feel has played this whole thing very well.

As was the many offers we made to Barkley. We can't be expected to not line up replacements in case the inevitable happens....I think he was calling RK's bluff and it's blown up in his face big time. I think he will stay and this will give him a massive kick up the arse. RK is a clever manager who I feel has played this whole thing very well.

Contract offer has pretty much only just been made, I think its all been handled terribly.

They should have tied his contract up 12-18 months ago, thats the clubs fault.

Contract offer has pretty much only just been made, I think its all been handled terribly.

They should have tied his contract up 12-18 months ago, thats the clubs fault.
12 to 18 months ago we were in a very poor place which Moshiri and RK have had to sort out... I agree the offer should have been made but we can't change that now can we.

12 to 18 months ago we were in a very poor place which Moshiri and RK have had to sort out... I agree the offer should have been made but we can't change that now can we.

No we cant, but all of a sudden he is "not good enough" , Becuase of failing from club management !?!

Its just people's way of dealing with it, imo.

Club and Koeman for me have not dealt with this well, pretty much hanging Ross out to dry.

Had we a more hard working link-up striker, with better wide players......

I agree with you! I would prefer if he stayed.

Just saying that stats are not a good representation of a players worth.

If anything with Barkley I just want him to believe in himself a bit more.

I agree with you! I would prefer if he stayed.

Just saying that stats are not a good representation of a players worth.

If anything with Barkley I just want him to believe in himself a bit more.

Stats can prove what you want them to prove/dis-prove.

For me his season has been massively under-rated. People want players that are clearly not as good as him, as replacements.

Replacing him for another is not the answer....our problem was that Ross was our ONLY creative outlet, so everyone blamed Ross when things didn't work. We need 3 or 4 players to call on to create, like all the teams above us.

No we cant, but all of a sudden he is "not good enough" , Becuase of failing from club management !?!

Club and Koeman for me have not dealt with this well, pretty much hanging Ross out to dry.

I firmly believe at the end of the transfer window, Ross will still be at Everton and hopefully will be working hard to stay in the team to get a place in 2018 world cup or a big move in January. If not then we can say we have failed him because as of yet he's still at the club, there are no clubs making offers.

Not really. Ross could sign the contract and knuckle down and show that he is a starting 11 player despite the incoming players. Will he do that ? Dunno, but I doubt it.

Suppose everyones reading of the situation is swayed by their opinion or Ross.

We are all guessing, till we get told the truth, if ever.
you_want_the_truth_big_think.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.