Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the greedy lad gone yet ? Have all those massive clubs who are desperate to have him formed a line at USM FF yet ? if he ends up staying and still running down his contract I would remove him from any involvement with the first team and keep him away from all of our kids teams. Put him with Everton Ladies.......

Stats can prove what you want them to prove/dis-prove.

For me his season has been massively under-rated. People want players that are clearly not as good as him, as replacements.

Replacing him for another is not the answer....our problem was that Ross was our ONLY creative outlet, so everyone blamed Ross when things didn't work. We need 3 or 4 players to call on to create, like all the teams above us.

Fully agree, This season he probably had more of the ball than all his others put together. If he had been injured this season, we had no one to step up and do his job. He wants the ball all the time, and was the only one who could hold it up and wait for others to come into play. I'm not saying he had a fantastic season, it could have been better, but nowhere near as bad as some people make out.

It's the same with every player though, Barry, Jags, Lookman, even Coleman have took a some stick on here until they have a couple of good games and then they are flavour of the month again.

Has the greedy lad gone yet ? Have all those massive clubs who are desperate to have him formed a line at USM FF yet ? if he ends up staying and still running down his contract I would remove him from any involvement with the first team and keep him away from all of our kids teams. Put him with Everton Ladies.......
you may find that could happen, not out of vindictiveness but by forward planning. If he aint going to be here the year after there is no need for RK to pander to RB's needs and whims. There'd be more incentive to play others and try systems without Ross

Ross keeps his mouth shut but hasn't signed a contract and gets absolutely ripped apart.
Lukaku tells everyone he's too good for us,repeatedly, tells us he's already found his new club and will not sign a new deal. yet no one says a word.

I agree amazing how much a striker who scores 20-30 goals can get away with. Lukaku is all about I'm too good for here. Ross has just not signed. It's up to Ross if he wants to sign off not. I actually hope we sell Ross for his sake as much as the clubs. Have a feeling her won't play if he stays without signing. Ronald has already moved on.

That pic of Ross in a Spurs shirt, I know it's photoshopped (obvs!) and i've been firmly in the not arsed if he goes camp, but seeing that, I don't like it, he doesn't look right not in Royal Blue.
Just a wee joke to fill an incredibly boring day at werk, Your right tho.....he doesn't look the same...His eyes just don't pop as much in a Spurs shirt, Maybe we could use that as a staying tactic ??

No1 has even considered the incident(s) with those plazzy gangsters? I see this as the main reason why Ross is considering leaving. Who knows, they may have threatened him and/or his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.