Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astounding to see him on the touchline, looks a broken man, not sure what happens from here...
It worring it's got that bad, he needs to be put out if his misery, I'd like to think the board have sorted a financial package already to get it done quickly. As much as I want him gone, he was a great player and I don't really like seeing him like this, but he has to be pushed out as he isn't going to resign and lose the pay off.

Even when young Ronald was unpopular.

DMSAV69W0AAFqUd

He looks like Phil Mitchell when he was addicted to crack. He's clearly stressed to hell, you can see a physical deterioration in him.

It was the same with Martinez, by the end he looked like a corpse that had been hung on a cross for three weeks. Sometimes you should just take pity and put someone out of their misery, least they get paid up in full.

The way he was talking post match, he's just waiting for the phone call.

He always has the consolation of the pay out and the Holland job to walk straight in to.

It's only a matter of time at this stage. Koeman is a dead man walking, it's simply a question of if he gets sacked before Leicester or after now.

I think this is beyond managers tbh.This club is a basket case.Seriously it's back to the late 90's/early noughties Walter Smith era as far as im concerned.We are a shambles.Im just hoping we can get to 40 points as soon as possible.Then we can readdress things in the summer.This season is all about making sure the club doesn't fall off a cliff now imo.

It worring it's got that bad, he needs to be put out if his misery, I'd like to think the board have sorted a financial package already to get it done quickly. As much as I want him gone, he was agreed player and I don't really like seeing him like this, but he has to be pushed out as he isn't going to resign and lose the pay off.
True that, he will wait for sure, but does the mess he has become suggest he cares? Just hasn’t got what it takes..

We should have made this decision on Monday. I believe we will still make this decision, at some stage over the next 2 weeks. But by that time it will be too late to salvage anything from this season.
Should have been sacked before the international break when we still had the opportunity of salvaging something from the season. Made exactly same mistake as not getting rid of Nartinez before the FA cup semifinal.

I would be very surprised if Koeman goes before the end of the season, and unless we are still hovering above the bottom three then even at that point, knowing Kenwright's track record, i wouldn't expect him to go before the end of the season. Koeman and Walsh did a pretty good job last season, let's not forget it. Things have come unstuck somewhat, and the failure to bring in a couple of class strikers is a major factor, but we've also got a squad decimated by injuries to key players, and that's no fault of the managerial team. One of the biggest criticisms i would direct at Koeman is his failure to play Lookman until tonight, he is an asset we have sorely needed on the pitch, regardless of his youth and inexperience.

Ooops, i meant that "I would be very surprised if Koeman goes before Christmas.....

True that, he will wait for sure, but does the mess he has become suggest he cares? Just hasn’t got what it takes..
Well it's looking like the job was to big for him, even though we aren't a top top team, I reckon the Everton job is one of the hardest, he's made to many mistakes and got himself in a mess and has got no idea how to get out of it.

Turn turn turnnnnnnn

14 points better off then last season, fantastic job of turning us around that is. The last time we improved that much in a season was 2004-05, and he did it with 2 poor transfer windows.
We have moved forward 4 places, we havent progressed that much since we moved 5 places in 2006-07.
Best home record for 28 years im told?
We have scored more goals this season then we have since 1999-00

He has done a great job and things are looking great right now even if the season has been a bit dead since Christmas.

True that the days of managers diong what Wenger and Moyes have done I think have come to an end, 3 or 4 years, too much money around now to stick with a manager who isnt cutting it. Moyes for me stayed 5 years too long but at the time we couldnt afford to sack him and there was never really any kind of a call for that from the fans or the board anyway.
Martinez on the other hand I dread to think we we would be now under him, that 10m we had to waste binning him off could turnout to be the best money Moshiri will ever spend.

As for Ronald he will leave in a few years time and the way it is looking we will be in a better shape then we have been for a long long time and a lot of that credit will go to him

Ronald Koeman, 12 months ago I was certain on this guy but seriously we are starting to look like we really have struck gold with this fella, I dont justthink its the money that are bringing in these new player but his name and reputation as well.

I think he is, and we are very happy with him.
Even if he might not be here for the long term he is playing the long game now for the club, when he goes we are going to have a very healthy future with great foundations laid down by him

A true professional, also good to see today all the players were either his or Moyes era? No Martinez rubbish

I think a lot did, I dont think even now it has sunk in how lucky we are, Koeman and Moshiri, 2 years ago we had Martinez and Kenwright!!

All these rumours about all kinds of thing's, there is one going around that we are crap at playing football, that one I believe

Do you think he will walk mate? or get the boot, i cant help but think Moshiri wont sack him after making that statement. But I get the impression he has lost interest, watching his mannerisms he dosent look bothered, or maybe thats just his persona

The away record is a serious worry, at home Goodison isn't the fortress the media try to make out it is, "Tough place to go" whenever I hear someone say that I think to myself wait till you get here, easy place to go and away from home were a waste of time, major problem this

Be Hollands manager soon I reckon, easy way out, avoid the sack and we avoid a pay off, everyone comes out looking good

All time Everton managers' league record away from home (adjusted to 3 points for a win)

2zg7on7.jpg

Plane with a straight to the point banner on Sunday I reckon

A reliable poster on TPF is saying he has heard Moyes caretaker until the end of the season ? Couldn't stand him but I'd rather that then move Unsworth

If be happy to see Moyes there on Thursday for no other reason then it means Unsworth has been left to carry on the good work he is doing.

Talking as much nonsense as Martinez but without the smile to go with it

Status
Not open for further replies.