Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the next few days i will be quoting various peoples posts, showing how they have turned on Koeman in a matter of months.

I told you all, you would turn on him.

Ron is clearly selling his vision and plans for the future, and it's working perfectly.

Koeman, Walsh and (so we've been led to believe) Ryazantsev are working together really well. Five in by the first week in July is fantastic business. Long may it continue ;)

Straight talking and knows who is in charge, make no mistake. Love RonKoe :dance:

Strange to think how far we've moved on from just over a year ago. I still have nightmares.

View attachment 39445

Better than getting the knives out after one defeat in three.

Same here. If we get the same type of performance against Burnley then I think I will have reached my limit of patience.

The ice is cracking beneath his feet. I'm more worried by who we'd bring in than him being given the boot.

Is he still here? Sake.

There doesn't look to be anyway back for Ronald now. He looks severely stressed and a beaten man. Feel a bit sorry for him actually and i was praying for a win tonight to try and turn things round. It was a really sad sight seeing the players mass brawling and frustrated fans trying to hit Lyon players. The board needs to pull the plug a.s.a.p before any more damage is done. It is only going to get worse. Best thing would be to put Rhino in charge temporarily until a new manager can be found.

CCLF2vjq9neTTQqLxtfRbQ_r.jpg

Really worrying, especially if there isn't much money there to freshen up the squad. Who would we get more than £20m for in that squad?
Barkley and rumours suggest lookman maybe on his way out. Throw Sandro into the mix, between them we might get 40m for them and put it all down on a striker.

I would be very surprised if Koeman goes before the end of the season, and unless we are still hovering above the bottom three then even at that point, knowing Kenwright's track record, i wouldn't expect him to go before the end of the season. Koeman and Walsh did a pretty good job last season, let's not forget it. Things have come unstuck somewhat, and the failure to bring in a couple of class strikers is a major factor, but we've also got a squad decimated by injuries to key players, and that's no fault of the managerial team. One of the biggest criticisms i would direct at Koeman is his failure to play Lookman until tonight, he is an asset we have sorely needed on the pitch, regardless of his youth and inexperience.

Barkley and rumours suggest lookman maybe on his way out. Throw Sandro into the mix, between them we might get 40m for them and put it all down on a striker.

I don't see it, mate. Barkley's contract is pretty much up, Lookman and Sandro? £15m tops for both of them in my opinion.

Any more and we've done well, even in today's market.

This is as bad or even worse then when martinez was here. A good first season, signs of a demise on season two but at least we were very good in the group stages of the Europa. We are currently terrible. Defensively and goin forward.
It moshiri called the sacking of martinez he surely has to pull the trigger here as well. Because it's not goin to turn around

Every single one of Koeman's buys have been a flop,some even bordering on atrocious buys,at least Martinez brought Lukaku here and efficient reliable players such as Barry,Mccarthy,Lennon and the occasionally brilliant Delafeou. We are now just a team made up of run of the mill foreigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.