Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley and rumours suggest lookman maybe on his way out. Throw Sandro into the mix, between them we might get 40m for them and put it all down on a striker.
I reckon a lot of that will correct it's self if Koeman goes, possibly Barkley will be offered a new deal, Lookmsn will get playing time and Sandro will be taught how to play football as he's seems to have forgot since he came here.

He looks like Phil Mitchell when he was addicted to crack. He's clearly stressed to hell, you can see a physical deterioration in him.

It was the same with Martinez, by the end he looked like a corpse that had been hung on a cross for three weeks. Sometimes you should just take pity and put someone out of their misery, least they get paid up in full.

Over the next few days i will be quoting various peoples posts, showing how they have turned on Koeman in a matter of months.

I told you all, you would turn on him.

From my point of view, we're heading towards the back end of October and we've seen zero improvement. We're as bad now as we were at the start of the season. I see nothing currently that is going to transform us, meanwhile we're freefalling towards the drop zone and pretty much out of the EL now. There is second season syndrome, and then there's losing the plot completely.

He looks like Phil Mitchell when he was addicted to crack. He's clearly stressed to hell, you can see a physical deterioration in him.

It was the same with Martinez, by the end he looked like a corpse that had been hung on a cross for three weeks. Sometimes you should just take pity and put someone out of their misery, least they get paid up in full.
Never mind his misery mate, sack him now and put the fans out of our misery!

The dye is probably cast now but the club will bide their time, mainly because we'll be recruiting a new manager soon and won't want to appear trigger happy.

There are different levels of manager pressure, ranging from the "fringe supporters on Twitter think hes crap and want rid," through to "pressure from mainstream media and national radio phone ins discussing your successor."

Tonight levelled him up again.

Needs to take a leaf out of moyes book. He started to loose the dressing room until he softened his man management approach. Old moonhead needs to lighten up and show the love.

I equate Koeman's tenure to that of Moyes at United. Did brilliantly at a smaller club, no disrespect to Everton but couldn't handle it on the big stage, with more money, where the pressures are higher.
Koeman is not a bad manager. Tactically astute and knows his football. I can't really explain his reasoning for some of his spendings. Alienating Niasse, trying everything he could to push Barkley out are also some of his inexplicables.

Status
Not open for further replies.