Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The first thing I would like to confirm is that I left Everton on very good terms and have nothing but good things to say about the club and the people working there,” states Sheedy.

“The reason I left was simple. The challenge of coming to a country like Saudi Arabia and trying to adapt to something entirely different at this stage of my career appealed.

“I fancied playing abroad during my playing career and that never happened, so this opportunity was presented to me and I felt like it was something I had to have a go at.

“Mike Newell (former Everton striker) is involved with Al-Shabab and he was keen to get me working with the club’s junior players and so far, it has been an incredible experience.”

Yeah, somehow I'm more inclined to believe it also had something to do with $$$

“The first thing I would like to confirm is that I left Everton on very good terms and have nothing but good things to say about the club and the people working there,” states Sheedy.

“The reason I left was simple. The challenge of coming to a country like Saudi Arabia and trying to adapt to something entirely different at this stage of my career appealed.

“I fancied playing abroad during my playing career and that never happened, so this opportunity was presented to me and I felt like it was something I had to have a go at.

“Mike Newell (former Everton striker) is involved with Al-Shabab and he was keen to get me working with the club’s junior players and so far, it has been an incredible experience.”

@Joey66

It was an offer he couldn't refuse I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.