Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a horrible feeling he´ll survive this and we´ll have that idiot for a manager for another waster season.

Nah, if he is still here by the time next season starts Martinez will have to dodge a few more fans that try and attack him

Sorry, I know it must be extremely boring to hear this again, but he is going.

We are talking to very high calibre candidates - the Board, and more importantly Moshiri knows that Martinez is not the right person to carry forward £100 m's of investment over the next few years.

It's just a question of short term timing, the next few days or the end of the season, that's it.....
Not sure where the info comes from mate because I hope you are right, just totally against what I heard

We are talking to very high calibre candidates - the Board, and more importantly Moshiri knows that Martinez is not the right person to carry forward £100 m's of investment over the next few years.

It's just a question of short term timing, the next few days or the end of the season, that's it.....

How do you know this?

oh there is a very good chance he is here next year
Sorry mate but if the entire family Base has turned on a manager who has no success then there isn't a basis to keep them. Even if we were West Brom, the fans voice rules.

Won the cup, different story but in this case there is nothing to measure him against

@The Esk . No need to apologise. You are keeping many of us sane at this present time.

Sorry mate but if the entire family Base has turned on a manager who has no success then there isn't a basis to keep them. Even if we were West Brom, the fans voice rules.

Won the cup, different story but in this case there is nothing to measure him against
We will see.

So what have you heard?

And is your source(s) as reliable as The ESK's?

Just asking, as this is a topic that all Blues have a total vested interest after today's defeat...
Just that he will be given until xmas AT MOST, and the source? someone very keen on rugby R......E

Does anyone else feel we didn't really pick up until after the penalty, rather than straight from the 2nd half KO?

Better start to 2nd half - managers team talk. Better after a defining moment - collective player anger/shame/angst etc. Not really to do with the manager.
Exactly...that 20+ minute spell from the the penalty was because they had some self belief!!
Not because of that charlatan's half time team talk!...
Maybe because they stole some of Sakho's stash on Wednesday...took it at half time & it was kicking in around the time of the penalty!

More likely...he's lost the player's...in the first half today they looked like gibbering wrecks at times!
We listen to him once a week & it drains us, imagine how the players feel!!

Once they got that penalty it gave them belief!!
Amongst the disappointment it reminded me after a dismal few weeks...that with a top class manager & coaching staff these players would could be boss again!
Let's hope Moshiri can get us a winner!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.