Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Roberto Martinez has not been sacked by this morning then I despair, I really do. Did anyone else just know, have that feeling that Man utd were going to score? Enough is enough. Bobby, you're a genuinely sound guy but you are not capable of managing our great club.

Just that he will be given until xmas AT MOST, and the source? someone very keen on rugby R......E

I'm sure you've heard from excellent sources, but why would we be talking to highly desirable candidates now, if there was no plan to do anything until much later in the year?

Sorry, I know it must be extremely boring to hear this again, but he is going.

We are talking to very high calibre candidates - the Board, and more importantly Moshiri knows that Martinez is not the right person to carry forward £100 m's of investment over the next few years.

It's just a question of short term timing, the next few days or the end of the season, that's it.....

Quite the opposite my friend. It's extremely reassuring.

If Roberto Martinez has not been sacked by this morning then I despair, I really do. Did anyone else just know, have that feeling that Man utd were going to score? Enough is enough. Bobby, you're a genuinely sound guy but you are not capable of managing our great club.
Mate your 8 months too late with thst haha

Kinda predicted it a while ago, although more related to the final

We lost the fa cup semi by still conceding a goal and not holding out

We lost the league cup semi by throwing away a good margin again.

That's what bothers most fans, or at least me. We kept him in charge for today's game despite the risk of this happening. We were the better team, the defence should have been locked down in those final minutes and yet they suddenly open up like magic for us to concede, and in stoppage time no less. Just like clockwork, the summing up of a poor managers reign

Do we ever make announcements/statements on a Sunday? Honest question.

Dunno mate. Maybe Monday is more realistic. My only thoughts were that if he's gonna go it's gonna be sooner rather than later this week while Roberto is still down in London where Bill and Moshiri are based.

But who knows. I am merely guessing here.

Gave it a couple of hours before I logged back on, decided to try to calm down a bit and be a bit more rational, but can't say my opinion has changed much.

Now I've read his interview too, and he's more deluded than ever.

the rest of the football world thinks we should just be happy with him, as 'who else will you get'. Do the board feel the same?

Nah...that would be kopites trying to convince you that we are still where we were financially prior to Moshiri.

My RS mate tried to do the same thing when he asked who we might get. Every 'big' name he said no way...but then piped down as soon as I said Benitez took over a relegation side.

Status
Not open for further replies.