Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who wants Martinez gone should. The board would be getting hit in the pocket then and would have to take immediate action. Arsenal did it the other day, it is a perfectly legitimate means of making your views clear.

He's already going though. There's no point taking it out on the players.

Realistically we can finish as high as 10th in a season when a lot of the major clubs were in transition.Same old crap as last season pretty much.My minimum standard for this season was for Everton to challenge for a europa league spot and win a trophy.For two seasons in a row Martinez has failed dismally to reach Everton Fc's minimum standard.His regime was one of hype bluster big talk and missed opportunities.Phenomenal missed opportunities.

I'm a Celtic fan first and foremost, but have supported Everton too for a number of years - so the last two seasons have been no fun at all. Against Rangers last weekend I was almost relieved we lost, it was the end for Ronny and having the right manager for next year (Moyes ideally) was far more important than a cup that we'll probably win next year anyway. It's obviously different with a team that hasn't won a trophy for 20 years and so it hurt much more today, but the same idea carries. The silver lining today is Roberto's future, if that cheers anyone up.

'The eternal sunshine of his spotless mind'

Seriously, is this man totally deluded and in need of immediate medical help or is he just that arrogant in continually trying to brush this crap off on all of us? His eternal optimism has got old very quickly and for me its a smokescreen protecting him from the totally obvious.

We are developing every season?

Yes, but into what Roberto? Please enlighten us, you never said exactly what you were developing us into! Be honest. Wigan mark 2? The laughing stock across Stanley Park that you don't even have to try against, that don't bring passion to a derby? The team who always fall away in the last moments of a game? The serial excusers, the unlucky, boo-hoo boys who the ref just doesn't like and we would be top of the league otherwise?

For crying out loud, I wish he would have some common sense and admit this season has been a failure. That would be a step, show us there is something getting through please!

Otherwise, if he really wants to 'please our fans' then he should take the very first exit out of Goodison Park, don't trip on the way out and don't come back.

I'm a Celtic fan first and foremost, but have supported Everton too for a number of years - so the last two seasons have been no fun at all. Against Rangers last weekend I was almost relieved we lost, it was the end for Ronny and having the right manager for next year (Moyes ideally) was far more important than a cup that we'll probably win next year anyway. It's obviously different with a team that hasn't won a trophy for 20 years and so it hurt much more today, but the same idea carries. The silver lining today is Roberto's future, if that cheers anyone up.

It doesn't cheer me up any.

Status
Not open for further replies.