2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching him in preseason and last week, just how did he manage to go utterly AWOL for 7months last season, baffling.
I think people are underestimating how much footy he played without a break at his age and also the fact that he was genuinely unlucky to not have scored a few more times. Looks like Brands and Silva were smart enough to recognize it because I wouldn't have been

Won’t be 10s for first goal scorer again like last Saturday! I’ll still be putting my hard earned on him being first goalscorer though!

I think people are underestimating how much footy he played without a break at his age and also the fact that he was genuinely unlucky to not have scored a few more times. Looks like Brands and Silva were smart enough to recognize it because I wouldn't have been

Got any examples of when he was unlucky not to score? Genuinely curious

Absolutely nothing to do with us tapping Silva up and him telling Richarlison he was bringing him to Everton. Nothing at all to do with that.
No sir.
Doesn't really paint a very flattering picture of him though, does it? Either way, he was a 20-year-old who had to adapt to a new country, teammates, brand of football, etc. Certainly looks like he's going to be able to improve on last season so far.

Got any examples of when he was unlucky not to score? Genuinely curious
Not specific moments but the amount of shots he had and the area he got them from suggests it was either he's an absolutely atrocious finisher or that he just had a cold run that probably would even out. Judging off of the first few games here it is probably the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.