2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really reminds me of Ross Barkley .....a faster, nicer, smarter version obvs....but the facial bone structure and body type is very similar.....they even have the same problems with english pronounciation bless em....if you squint, its like Ross never left.
Classy, hard working performances for his early games, sincere interaction with the fans and seems genuinely happy to be here.

Early days, but if he can keep his performances consistent (for someone of his age) along with the fan interaction, he could be an icon here! :)
To use an old Scouse compliment "I like his style". Very direct, skilful, an eye for goal and a very impressive workrate. If he keeps it up, he'll be another Goodison Great.

He really reminds me of Ross Barkley .....a faster, nicer, smarter version obvs....but the facial bone structure and body type is very similar.....they even have the same problems with english pronounciation bless em....if you squint, its like Ross never left.
Rosssssssss is absolute scum mate !!!!

I am a diehard Wolves Fan. I am very old and have admired Everton as a club since the sixties.
Richarlison was superb on Saturday and he is going to be a terrific signing for you guys.
Jagielka should have been red carded but only for a one match ban. Anyone who knows about him should realise he isn't a dirty player.
You have a wonderful.goalie and some smashing players. Wolves were a touch fortunate to draw with you but we can and will play much better. We have no Premier League experience at our club, only players who want to learn and are proud to play in the best league in the world. We were very nervous on Saturday. I lov

I am a diehard Wolves Fan. I am very old and have admired Everton as a club since the sixties.
Richarlison was superb on Saturday and he is going to be a terrific signing for you guys.
Jagielka should have been red carded but only for a one match ban. Anyone who knows about him should realise he isn't a dirty player.
You have a wonderful.goalie and some smashing players. Wolves were a touch fortunate to draw with you but we can and will play much better. We have no Premier League experience at our club, only players who want to learn and are proud to play in the best league in the world. We were very nervous on Saturday. I lov

How much do you think you would sell Neves for?

Status
Not open for further replies.