2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's in a better team now and a drop in performance or fatigue will result in him being dropped. He played every game for watford. That can be torture when your form/fitness drops.
That hasn't been the case at Everton for many a year to be honest, but hopefully it'll be how it works from now on.

Not specific moments but the amount of shots he had and the area he got them from suggests it was either he's an absolutely atrocious finisher or that he just had a cold run that probably would even out. Judging off of the first few games here it is probably the second one.

I think there's a bit of both. He has age on his side and can still improve his finishing. One caveat is many of his chances are headed chances which don't tell to show up well on Xg.

The finish for the 2nd goal last week was not that of an erratic finisher though. It was an incredibly composed finish. I think he could get 10+ this season.

Watson shrugs his shoulders, winning the league with Everton, and the FA Cup, captaining the club, coaching the club, (temporarily) managing the club, playing for England when at Everton , playing against England when at a Everton and being the last Blue to lift silverware says it’s got to be some selection criteria this.

I concede!

I think there's a bit of both. He has age on his side and can still improve his finishing. One caveat is many of his chances are headed chances which don't tell to show up well on Xg.

The finish for the 2nd goal last week was not that of an erratic finisher though. It was an incredibly composed finish. I think he could get 10+ this season.

mate he'll be looking for more than that, he's a fifth of the way there already with that target, he should set himself at 15+[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.