2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he makes the squad, it would be great for him and Everton to have a current Brazil international in our ranks. Something I have hoped for for a long while.

I am concerned about him retaliating and getting 'Red Carded'. I realise that he is constantly being fouled, but hate to see him diving so much.

I am concerned about him retaliating and getting 'Red Carded'. I realise that he is constantly being fouled, but hate to see him diving so much.
Behave if your referring to the wolves game he was booted Up & down with zero protection from the ref & slightly exaggerated after one foul, don’t listen to idiot commentators that’s my advice

What are "Charlie's " previous record for being sent off and booked? He retaliated and went down too easy once or twice
but he was fouled quite a lot without the Wolves players getting spoken to by a very poor referee, he will continue to buy a lot of free kicks which we will benefit from, will become a cult hero at Goodison, if he isn't already one.

The kids really starting to grow on me ... with his off-field attitude , embodies our club has every right to be a big time charlie with his transfer fee but has been nothing but first class with fans

Status
Not open for further replies.