Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be in the ballot unfortunately as I'm a Wooly Welsh Woolyback Hick living on a rock in the sea. Would have loved a match but agree 100% that Blues in the city should be allowed first dibs, you've put up with some weapons grade crap over the last few weeks and months and it will hopefully bring a smile to the faces of a few fellow Blues. Remember to give them a cheer / boo from me as necessary. And Enjoy!!!

That number given for Liverpool season ticket holders with an L postcode is a load of bollocks IMO.

Not a chance there’s only 6,000 of them. No source for the figures or anything... Anybody could have typed that out.

Yeah this isn't for me. I've absolutely no interest in sitting in a deserted Goodison with no mates around me, a mask on all game and no ale. Good luck to anyone who wants to go, I hope you get a ticket and enjoy the match as it'll certainly be a unique experience but its not one that interests me. When I finally do get back to the old lady I want it to be for a proper out day at the match, until then I'd sooner just have the money.

That number given for Liverpool season ticket holders with an L postcode is a load of bollocks IMO.

Not a chance there’s only 6,000 of them. No source for the figures or anything... Anybody could have typed that out.
I know that parts of Norway also have an L post code. But there must be way more than 6000 in the local area.

That's fair enough from me! Couple of wool season ticket holders here in Tier3 area so we have no business in bringing our increased risk to Goodison and multiple stops along the way etc.

Will still be jealous as hell of those that do get to go though!

Won't be in the ballot unfortunately as I'm a Wooly Welsh Woolyback Hick living on a rock in the sea. Would have loved a match but agree 100% that Blues in the city should be allowed first dibs, you've put up with some weapons grade crap over the last few weeks and months and it will hopefully bring a smile to the faces of a few fellow Blues. Remember to give them a cheer / boo from me as necessary. And Enjoy!!!

I disagree.

Loads of us live outside of Liverpool, and in areas hit just as hard previously.

Travelling to Liverpool is allowed under the Tier rules in place. I can even be at my parents over Christmas in Liverpool but not allowed to go to the Manchester United match because I'm registered elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.