Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
That number given for Liverpool season ticket holders with an L postcode is a load of bollocks IMO.

Not a chance there’s only 6,000 of them. No source for the figures or anything... Anybody could have typed that out.
Nowhere near 6,000 RS season ticket holders in Liverpool City Region - about half that I'd say.
When they say they're going to the match what they mean is that they're going to the pub to watch the match.
Wonder what Tier Oslo is in.

So if your in the Liverpool city region but can’t attend you still don’t get a refund? Have I read that right?

Bill will be excluded from going the match as well I assume, considering he doesn't live in the Liverpool City Region.
Don't forget Tony Bellew, he lives in Aughton, which is not in the Liverpool City Region but is in West Lancashire. Soon as you pass Robins Island on the A59 your officially a woolyback, but we've all seen Tony at plenty of home games since lockdown so that'll be interesting to police.
Somehow manages to get tickets for 'selected' aways (Burnley limited tickets but easy to get too) with his humungus posse as well. Kids, mates, hangers on... They come marching through the crowd in the away end like the Sopranos entering the Bada Bing.
Best thing he could do in Aughton is bang Pinocchio out, just for the hell of it.!

Status
Not open for further replies.