Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live on the Wirral which is the city region but the mass testing is only in Liverpool, so how do I get a test? because the only way I can get a test if I have symptoms

Reading DBB's email,I know it all has to be done in the current circumstances but it really sounds a real ballache to go through just to go to a game,covid test proof within 24 hours of the game, allocated arrival time etc, will we have to wear masks?sat up in the Gods in the Top Balc on your Jack Jones?It's the game, but not as we know it eh?!!

One way of getting more people in the city to take a test.

"In support of the Liverpool City Region mass-testing programme, all fans who are successful in the ballot will need to provide confirmation of having received a negative COVID-19 test result on the day of the game - or the day prior - to gain entry to the stadium."

"Coupled with temperature checks on entry, social distancing, the wearing of masks and regular sanitising of hands, it makes for a thorough plan aimed at maintaining the city’s downward trajectory in relation to COVID-19 infections. "

"The Howard Kendall Gwladys Street stand, the Top Balcony and designated areas for disabled fans will be used to accommodate supporters as part of a socially distanced seating plan".

"Fans will need to have photo identification with them when attending the game to ensure each match ticket is used only by the successful applicant. Tickets cannot be transferred to other Season Ticket Members."

Last edited:
I live on the Wirral which is the city region but the mass testing is only in Liverpool, so how do I get a test? because the only way I can get a test if I have symptoms
Just rock up to one of the test centres in liverpool, They just want as many tested as possible so aren’t bothered about the address.

When you apply do you get an email confirming or what? Not sure if mine worked when I clicked add selection or whatever it was

I think there are some walk in places now on the Wirral, im sure you if you search on the GOV website you can find them

That number given for Liverpool season ticket holders with an L postcode is a load of bollocks IMO.

Not a chance there’s only 6,000 of them. No source for the figures or anything... Anybody could have typed that out.
Its come from the club, dont forgot a lot of there season tickets are owned by travel companys...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.