Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimum of 91% (1820) to go to season ticket holders, 9% to hospitality and other. Entry to ballot from 5 o'clock today till midnight Friday, only season ticket holders living in the city region, those successful will know by next Monday, tickets sent out on line.

The other thing is to get in the ground you have had to have a negative Covid test and proof of the test.

Last edited:
Very irritated at being excluded from going to the match on a geographical basis alone.

This could persist all season and seems mightily unfair, in particular if they have a Covid test stipulation.

Feck.

I was thinking that myself. If you can prove you have had a negative Covid test does it matter where you have come from in the country.

I've applied. I've heard covid tests are quite painful. I just hope everton win to ease the pain.
Very painful. I had a 6ft 4 squaddie put something very painful up my back passage. He said it was a new way of testing. So much for a swab up my nose or the back of my throat. Came back.negative though!
A heads up on what Spurs are doing and just in case Everton do the same system, you want to judge which game is more important to you?

The Spurs ballot rules is, if you are successful in the ballot, you are then not allowed to again enter the ballot until every other season ticket holder has also been successful for a game.

We have around 42,000 s/t holders and anyone who is successful has to sit in the single tier 17,500 south stand.
Are spurs asking for a covid test?

I've applied. I've heard covid tests are quite painful. I just hope everton win to ease the pain.

I mean, painful isn’t the word.

it’s sticking a padded stick up your nose, and on your tonsils.

the painful bit is when you isolate for 2 weeks. Better to be safe than sorry, and be miserable at goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.